Der lustige Modellbauer
Hallo! Bitte loggen Sie sich ein - oder, falls Sie noch kein Mitglied in unserem Forum sind, würden wir uns freuen, Sie als neues Mitglied begrüssen zu können!
Bitte beachten Sie: Emailadressen über web.de, hotmail und gmx.net werden vom System nicht mehr akzeptiert. Bitte wählen Sie eine andere Adresse zur Anmeldung.
Der lustige Modellbauer
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Another Glaskasten build

+5
maxl
Glufamichel
Frank Kelle
laiva-ukko
Tonino
9 verfasser

Seite 2 von 2 Zurück  1, 2

Nach unten

Another Glaskasten build - Seite 2 Empty Re: Another Glaskasten build

Beitrag von Tonino Di 22 Aug 2023 - 18:44

Hi friends,
sorry to be so late. Just a line to assure you I'm still alive.
I understand that, maybe, you wasn't worrying about this but, if anyone would like to know, I'm still working on Glaskasten, very slowly, but the project is not abandoned.
My life, my family, my work, they all took many of my time in the last months so I couldn't build much and posted even less.
On my desk in the photo you can see what I have realize so far, not a lot was added since my last post one year ago. Many things are happened meanwhile. The most relevant (speaking of model building) was a new laser cut device I bought as my self-gifted Christmas-present. I'll talk about this new instrument soon, you can take a look to the platforms to have an idea of what I'm saying.
I'm happy to be back with you. More updates to come soon.

Another Glaskasten build - Seite 2 Dsc09710

Another Glaskasten build - Seite 2 Dsc09611

Another Glaskasten build - Seite 2 Dsc09610
Tonino
Tonino
Mitglied
Mitglied

Jörg, bluetrain, Glufamichel, didibuch, maxl, klaus.kl, Helmut_Z und mögen diesen Beitrag

Nach oben Nach unten

Another Glaskasten build - Seite 2 Empty Re: Another Glaskasten build

Beitrag von Frank Kelle Di 22 Aug 2023 - 18:50

I am VERY happy to hear from you and to see an update here.
Do not worry about a break in posting: here we all have one rule first:
the normal live - the family - the job is the first thing, after all this things the modelbuilding appears. The all know this times..
Frank Kelle
Frank Kelle
Admin
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 2 von 2 Zurück  1, 2